Wayne Carey interview from the Bladder.

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

magpie24

Wayne Carey interview from the Bladder.

Post by magpie24 »

From the web site THE BLADDER
Wayne Carey speaking out about Sat night.

Upbeat Kangaroos skipper Wayne Carey has urged his teammates to cheer up in the wake of the club's demoralizing 80-point loss to Sydney on the weekend.

"It's only a game. We've all made lots of friends around the club and there's more to footy than winning or losing," Carey said.

"I think now is a great time for Denis (Pagan) and all my teammates to remember the time-honoured words of our theme song: 'It's lots of fun, it's heaps of fun when North comes out to play.'"

Carey added that the next line of the song was: "Just for recreation's sake, to pass the time away".

"I think there's a lot in those words for all of us right now. Immediately after the Swans match, everybody was sitting glumly in the warm down room, Denis was popping veins and screaming and I just thought to myself: 'This is no good'.

"I stood up and said: 'Hey everybody, it's not as though somebody died!'"

"I even started singing 'Under the Southern Cross I Stand' before I remembered that that's the Australian cricket team's celebration song."

Onlookers say several of the other leading Kangaroo players told their captain to shut the **** up before heading to the showers.

Carey said he was sure his teammates would regain their sense of humour quickly this week. "I've got a few zany stunts, like my 'lampshade on the head' routine and my crazy French accent from 'Monty Python and The Holy Grail' up my sleeve. We'll all have a good laugh before getting belted by Geelong this weekend."

HA HA HA HA LOSER.

Post by 18 »

Magie24 - U IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!

know who's got pie in there face!!!!!!!!!!
magpie24

Post by magpie24 »

Nice to see you had your first win DICKHEAD are ya back on the BANDWAGON.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Good point Magpie24. It seems he is right back on the bandwagon as soon as they win, typical.

Post by 18 »

2 premiership medals to prove my status in life!

what have you dickheads got to show, ms palmer massaging your dick and mr palmer making donuts?
NICK THE PIE MAN

Post by NICK THE PIE MAN »

2 premiership medals to prove your status in life?!!?
LOL!!!

Yeah, because im sure you were playing in those two premiership sides wern't you?! Image
Get a life you pathetic loser.

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"

Post by 18 »

2 more valid reasons than u..........YEAH....!