Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick MAxwell in trouble

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woftam Gemini

I used to be undecided, but now I'm not so sure.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:51 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Big T wrote:
Redlight wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
Wokko wrote:
Doesn't he get good behaviour? I can't remember him getting rubbed out.

Got 2 weeks in 2012 Finals, he has gotten away with a lot as he likes to snipe players off the ball a lot, MRP knew we were worse off with him in the team so let a lot slide

What an absolute disgrace this comment is. Enjoy your trolling for whatever pale and perverted joy it must bring you.

Eddie is just bitter that while Maxy is enjoying strong form and contributing, Cloke is doing nothing more than flapping his arms in the goal square.

I heard tonight an interesting story on what a sht bloke Cameron Cloke is, including stealing out if other players lockers at several clubs including Carlton. Probably why that Irish bloke gave him a flogging.

But I digress. Maxy 4 - Eddiesmith 0.

Eddie still gave Cloke 1 vote in the votes thread. That's how biased he is. Cloke is a star but he is out of form. Maxy was far better of the 2. Only a hater like Eddie can't see that.
collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:13 am

The AFL is trying to destroy this game. I thought Fyfe's suspension was the low of lows in turning this game into tiddly-winks. But if Maxy goes for this legitimate bump, then the game will be dead within ten years. because I for one will start following basketball (because it is now a more physical sport than footy). Evil or Very Mad

What a joke Dimmy is! First he bans scoring in junior matches (because we can't have winners and losers can we? Rolling Eyes ) and now they are removing every last vestige of physical contact. **** off you FAT Old Fart you have destroyed this once great game!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:16 am

Redlight wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
Wokko wrote:

Got 2 weeks in 2012 Finals, he has gotten away with a lot as he likes to snipe players off the ball a lot, MRP knew we were worse off with him in the team so let a lot slide

What an absolute disgrace this comment is. Enjoy your trolling for whatever pale and perverted joy it must bring you.

Sorry your son had such a shocking 200th David Cloke (aka Eddiesmith). But you are 100 percent wrong on the Maxy bump.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:20 pm

Maxy is in the clear.

Cotchin to get 1 week.
Big T 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:01 pm

think positive wrote:
Big T wrote:
Redlight wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
Wokko wrote:

Eddie is just bitter that while Maxy is enjoying strong form and contributing, Cloke is doing nothing more than flapping his arms in the goal square.

I heard tonight an interesting story on what a sht bloke Cameron Cloke is, including stealing out if other players lockers at several clubs including Carlton. Probably why that Irish bloke gave him a flogging.

But I digress. Maxy 4 - Eddiesmith 0.

Why on earth would you post that here? believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. That's a pretty nasty statement with nothing but "I heard" to back it up.

Fair call TP, edited after hangover subsides. Eddies continual attacks on our premiership captain gets to me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: