Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Melbourne Fans

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Weed 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:45 pm
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

collie dog wrote:
Hiss wrote:
If I were Collingwood President I would physically go some other Clubs fans.

I'd love to see Eddie get in a rumble Hiss. Hilarious. :lol:

Close one for you today Jack, looking a bit fragile your Hawks.

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:06 pm
Post subject: HeyReply with quote

A bit of the good old biff in the crowd is great for the game and brings wonderful atmosphere to the football. The fun police these days spoil everything. I was involved in many altercations in the outer at Windy Hill, Princess Park, Victoria Park, Western Oval, Moorabbin, Junction Oval, VFL Park Waverley (Inside and carpark), Flinders Street Station, Spencer Street Station and on the Geelong Flyer, and MCG Car Park when Tony Shaw was coach. Pies supporters attacked each other. Yes I have also been attacked by a Carlton dwarf, Melbourne toffs, and Cats fans using handbags. A hawks fan pushed me into the urinal.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:00 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Hey Hiss, was that you, many years ago out at Waverley, out in the carpark near jacksons rd, the Piesman I saw get chased round and round a car by an enraged Blues fan wielding a tyre iron. ?? Man, that was fun, added to the great victory. LOL

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
slydog81 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:09 am

The MCC teadrinker brigade will be in full force.
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:45 am

You all know my feelings on the dreamon fan squibs!

www.facebook/the hybernators
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:17 pm

Hiss wrote:
yin-YANG wrote:
Hiss wrote:
If I were Collingwood President I would physically go some other Clubs fans.

Really? Unless they are dwarfs in which case you would about turn and run wee wee wee wee all the way home

I wouldn't give you the nod as President of the local RSL Hiss - you are too far under the thumb of Bertha to be an effective leader of anything! Cool

This is not about me it is about the management of other clubs vile fans. Have you not realised it is us versus the rest. Side by Side the Club asks of us. Clearly you are someone who likes the rear and leads from the rear with the gear. Sod off.

I heard from a recent trip down south at a few local Geelong waterholes (filled with red-heads?) that the reason you Hiss are so hostile and always looking for a fight and seemingly finding trouble goes way back to when you dodged going to war.

Word around is that your fine 'feminine' features and penchant for your sisters clothing meant you were able to avoid joining the aussie forces, whereas your very hairy sister Bertha took your place!

Of course this is just talk, but the facts are that you Hiss are now married to Bertha, who clearly wears the pants in your creepy relationship and you are a bitter and twisted soul tormented by your yella streak Laughing

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:32 pm

This is a danger game for us and this is the biggest game that Melbourne will play in this year. They are up and about at the moment and potentially they could really challenge us.
derkd 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Hiss wrote:
A bit of the good old biff in the crowd is great for the game and brings wonderful atmosphere to the football. The fun police these days spoil everything. I was involved in many altercations in the outer at Windy Hill, Princess Park, Victoria Park, Western Oval, Moorabbin, Junction Oval, VFL Park Waverley (Inside and carpark), Flinders Street Station, Spencer Street Station and on the Geelong Flyer, and MCG Car Park when Tony Shaw was coach. Pies supporters attacked each other. Yes I have also been attacked by a Carlton dwarf, Melbourne toffs, and Cats fans using handbags. A hawks fan pushed me into the urinal.

I believe you also took to drinking from that same urinal for many years.....hence your current day hallucinations. And delusions of grandeur. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: