#11 Shane O'Bree

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

Nova Kaine

Post by Nova Kaine »

Maybe a trip to Williamstown will do him some good like it did before.
"The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you have lost."
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

Blanch wrote:I can't remember which year it was....it was about 3 years ago I think, OB was almost the best midfielder in the comp. His form week in, week out was awesome. Does anyone else remember this or was I eating the wrong muffins back then?

Please OB get back to this form we know you can.

I remember! also Ilethal burns wrote he doesnt seem to be a team player. I often wonder about his team involvement when he didnt go on the end of season trip with the team and this year didnt go on the trip to Darwin, I think these things are good for the boys to go on to get a mateship happening.
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
Culprit
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Culprit »

To those who have stated about three years ago he was the best midfielder. I do not care about three years ago I am talking about now, your only as good as your last game and his last game stunk as has most of his games to date this year. He has been going missing way to much for my liking. He is not alone and as I said, I do not care if they were brilliant in 2001, 2002. We are talking about now.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

You sound very cynical. . . .
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

On the form of the team and certain players I think you need to be cynical. :P
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

I guess it's better then talking to a Water Cooler :D
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

I talk to robots all day. :P
STOKA35

Post by STOKA35 »

played a good game against the dogs last night now the big question hopefully he can string a few good games together but this could be said of the whole team as well.
JLC

Post by JLC »

You are spot on. That was when Bucks and Obree carried our midfield. Obree had a blinder but by the team we played North at Manuka oval Obree was buggered. May have been 2001 ?? Obree had a shocker last year but i blame that on the beard....lol

Obree had a great start to the season and then quietened a lil but last night was great. Obree kicked some goals last night which was a great sign and really should have got at least one other goal.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

4 goals was avery handy contribution last nite. A gr8 effort from Cheesy.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

Well he fired against the dogs, about $#^%$^%&* time. My record stands, I have a go at a player and they perform. Now he has to keep going.

Who shall I have a go at next? :P
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

He kicked four on saturday night which was a great effort, well done OB!! the whole side has been up & down all season, so I dont think it's fair to single any one player out
There is just one team we favour...
drew1602

Post by drew1602 »

Culprit wrote:....... I do not care about three years ago I am talking about now, your only as good as your last game ................ I do not care if they were brilliant in 2001, 2002. We are talking about now.
If you are a man of your word Culprit , Cheesy must be one of the first picked next as his last game was very good 20 + touches, 4 goals...

And dont try and give yourself credit for any players good performance , trust me they wouldnt know or care about your so called opinion...

Just once.....I would like read a positive word on any of your posts !!! And dont even bother with the " its my right as a member " shit.....its all been said before and the record really is starting to get boring !!! :twisted:
Go You Pie Boys !!!
Now & Forever
Amen !!!
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Its only just begun. It's no bother.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

He has performed one week against the Bulldogs. Hardly enough to give me a hard on. I was rapt he played well. I will be even happier if he turns it on for the rest of the year. I know he can do it as do you. Lets just see him do it.

If you don’t like my posts, don’t read them. I am not going to get excited beating a team that has only won one game in thirteen. Negative yes, it’s also reality.